April 1, 2007

Bald Dude At Starbucks

Drew this guy at Starbucks this morning.

I wish I had a view that wasn't pure profile.

Having fun playing with Kovi today. Later, there is an Easter Egg hunt.

It's going to take me 10 years to be able to do this. That is a long time. Will I do it?

I just don't know. But it'd be cool if I did.

Figure drawing. Wow. That goes back. I am not much of a history guy, but am guessing that to understand where we are now, studying ancient Greek Art and philosophy explains a lot. Also looking at the difference between East and West. Seems a great divide. Is it wrong to say that one likes to create taxonomies and the other to think about the whole. And for me to say, "Seems a great divide" is again me categorizing and subdividing... How else is one to think???

Maybe a pure profile is my perspective... and I wish I could bisect...

Ack... the dog is barking... We have zero tolerance for dog barkage.

No comments: