June 17, 2007

Found And Lost

Well, I found the camera. But couldn't find Kim's cell phone.

Since I don't normally have the cell phone in my pocket, I don't use my OCD-like checking for it... thus it is gone. I spent an hour and a half searching for it... retracing my steps... etc.

Long story short. I am still away. Will return to Houston tomorrow. I hope JR hasn't spilled his guts.

So, Frankie, sorry... man the ship... I'll make it there by mid-afternoon... or something.

But along the way, I happened to find, in my suit (used for weddings and funerals) pocket, Robert's wedding invite. Robert, if you are interested, I'll take a pic and post that... if I don't lose the camera again...

This is why I don't like trips. I am constantly fumbling for something and in total disarray.

Well it is always that way... but just more so. But I *really* like things neat. Like I say, I stay frustrated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, post a picture of the invite. That would be great!

-Robert