November 25, 2007

Kim's Drawing Revisited

I tell you what... you could paint... and I could frame.

This looks really good, IMO.

If we could come up with some original compositions, and really debate the colors etc. We could rock... Me and You.

It'd have to be well-thought-out. Production.

There are so many elements to one good piece. If we could do one, in a lifetime, that'd be good enough. Dang, I need some schoolin'.

To make something that lasts, real quality, is so rare... I think it might take ten or twenty years of hard work just to be able... ...then get lucky. By then I'll be out of this "generativity" phase and probably won't give a rat's butt.

But wouldn't it be cool to make something that lasts? Really lasts, and touches people from here on out. Ha! We can do it, Kim.

Wait, I want to paint too. At the least, keep egging me on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can imagine how striking this painting would be as a 4 foot by 6 foot size. -Robert