June 15, 2009

Gas Pump

Larry got this gas pump from Grandpa Brenek. Grandpa didn't get why anybody would want a gas pump that didn't work. He said, sittin' in his chair, staring at the television, "But it don't work!"

Larry opened it up to show me all the gears. I sometimes wonder about the digital revolution. I wish I could learn to make a watch with all the springs, gears and levers.

I felt like a smart retard today. I think I'm dumb, maybe just happy.

Maybe trees are gears.

Maybe eyes are trees.

Keep the pulleys turning.

Is what happens when time rolls over 40. Cha Ching.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brenek

Keith said...

Fixed type-o... Brenik -> Brenek.

Keith said...

What scares me is how it goes from 39 to 40 the JUMPS to 51. It ain't right I tell ya. It ain't right!!!

Anonymous said...

Cool...already robbed it, thanks

Anonymous said...

Lead costs more.

Keith said...

Death and taxes.

Anonymous said...

and peanut oil

Keith said...

Jimmy Carter has NOTHING to do with this.

Kim said...

"Retard" is not a nice word.

Cool gas pump!

Don't worry - you will have to get to 51 the long way.

Kaley:) said...

i stoll ur Ipod thing one night and I heard that song and when we went out to eat me and pa made up a some while both being very full and full of sugar:
The day is done

I ate too much

I think I'm DONE

maybe Im just haven' a suger rush!!


P.S.THEY HAD THE BEST CHEESE CAKE iN THE WORLD

Keith said...

I love that story!