September 21, 2009

My Car Sukee

I am pretty sure this pitstop was much faster than the one below. I am sure it is much safer. However, there is room for improvement. I noticed a little spill. Robots would be much safer. As for the driver, I think we can put him in a virtual cockpit. and since he is not driving in a real car, we can miniaturize them. That way we can make track smaller. and then we can put more tracks all over the United States. The car drivers won't have to leave the comfort of their living rooms and will most likely race much more. Plus this will give kids a chance to race. And kids is what it's all about. The next generation of consumers.

1 comment:

Robert said...

but that would take away the possibility of seeing a crash...and that's the whole reason it is all so successful.