May 8, 2010

Back At Home :-)

Soccer game one of today over (us:0-them:3). Number two at one o'clock. Then "Into The Woods" play tonight. I am experiencing central air in our house. I was real happy with the way they did the ac: sheet metal plenum, well run flex duct (if that is possible), well run copper/drainline, nice drainpan, quiet outside and in, cool!...

Think I'll take a couple more loads to the storage room.

Had a good time in Austin. Spent a lot of time working and thinking about work. It was great to have pure quiet on the trail and at the apartment there. It has made me want, even more, to look into getting/building a little office here.

Great to hear Kovi's excited squeals and laughs. Kaley is so grown up! Relaxed. Love u, Kim :)

3 comments:

Kim said...

Glad to have you home! Love you, too.

Anonymous said...

Test from Mom V. Keith, this is the test that you and I discussed. Mom

Keith said...

u got it