June 13, 2010

A Horribly Good Day

By all accounts, you'd have to say I had a bad day.

Drove in 7 mile increments from coast in overheat-cooloff-overheat cycle.
Semi-trespassed into place to get gallon containers for water. Stopped at a house. Met nice lady who gave me water. Bought overpriced water from lifeless clerk in convenient store. Got 75 cent water from water/air machines. The fishin' trip bust, dumped live shrimp in creek here. Broke my rod.

I suppose that isn't all that bad.  Kim told me yesterday, "Well at least you don't live in --- I can't remember where ---"  I said, "Thanks Kim, I feel much better now."

Now Kovi is crying because the cookies aren't getting ready fast enough... suppose it's kinda like that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vetter, I got your back. Don't worry. It's never as bad as is seems. Serpentine belts and sensors suck.

Anonymous said...

I am not sure, but I might be able to top you this time. I probably saved someone's life and perhaps the lives of innocent people last Friday. I was complimented and felt so good to have gone the "extra mile" to do the right thing. Today, I was accused of not following policy and endangering the lives of others! All I know for sure, is that God is in control of everything!!! Love Mom V

Keith said...

Things always seem better on Friday :)