August 8, 2010

First Catch On Fly Rod

How can one not love this little guy?

I had a great birthday despite the fact that:
  • I missed another big catch on the boat
  • I fell in Moses Lake trying to fish out a stuck lure
  • Caught a crab instead of a fish for my first "fish"
  • Lied in bed until 1:00pm w sore throat
  • Forgot to feed my neighbor's pets (I mean children) while they were away
  • I'm gettin' old
  • Cut my foot when I fell in Moses Lake
I had a great birthday because so many people said, "Happy Birthday"... and I felt the love...



And besides, look at my lure.  That's stylin'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woolly Mammoth Shrimp Dude

Keith said...

For the record, when it's in the water it's different. I've got a lure, had a lure, that really looks like a shrimp. I think it will work if I could find somewhere that had fish.