October 21, 2010

Full Circle

When you get rid of your cell phone, cut all spam out of your e-mail, stop checking the snail mail, quit facebook - you realize that you have about as many contacts as you did before the whole sharing-connection revolution.  Maybe one or two and your family.  Out of sight out of mind.  I'm not whining for contact.  I'm pretty relaxed.  If I have one complaint is that when you do e-mail somebody directly, you are most likely going to get a quick-half-thought response and no follow up - but maybe it's always been that way.  Maybe I just don't like people. LOL!  Please don't email me some diatribe.  I don't want to have to think right now.

Okay!  Math!  New day!  Gotta finish the set!

Dreamed I surfed in Hawaii then flew to London (and surfed in London).  I also went to a play in London.  Also ate with my best friend from highschool prior to the play.  Never made it to the play.  Ended up with this group of young people in London.  They were making these English cookies.

Okay!  Math!

No comments: