December 5, 2010

Cowboys vs Colts



Come on, Cowboys.

Ahead by 7.  Just scored 2 on touchdown conversion.  4th quarter.  Don't let me down!

Minutes later...

I'm hollering, "Yeah!!!" when Reggie Wayne catches an awesome pass from Peyton.  Wrong team.  I don't know!  I love football!

Minutes later...

Colts!  Touchdown!  Oh my gosh!  In OT, Cowboys call, "tails" ... but it's "heads".  Manning gets the ball.  I think the Cowboys would call heads if they didn't have so much tail with those cheerleaders.  That's my own opinion!

Minutes later...

38 yard field goal!  Cowboys!  Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is soooooooooooo sad and disappointing that there is no possibility for the Cowboys to get into the playoffs. If they don't hire that interim coach, I think the entire nation is going after Jerry Jones! Mom V

Keith said...

Jets are getting *hammered* by the Patriots.