April 30, 2011

I'm On My Kid's Side

The little girl's shirt says, "Sergio's Little Sister".  I circled Sergio :-)

I took this picture prior to having a steamed mom tell me I was on the wrong side of the field.  She was steamed because our coach ran her off from our side of the field.

I've always gone to Kaley's side and cheered her on.  It upset me that I couldn't be there to keep her company :-( and take better pictures :-(

We've practiced some moves during the week and I like to be as close to her as I can to be "in the moment".  I don't holler too much.  I'm just there.

I blogged a while back wishing I could be on the field with her like I can with Kovi in tball.

Both the t-ball and soccer game were at the same time today.  I was bouncing back and forth trying to watch both.

I'm so sensitive when it comes to this sort of thing.  I feel sick now.  Feel dirty.

No comments: