April 30, 2011

T-Squared And Home Plate

I laid down behind home plate and took this.  I wanted to get Kovi (I just added Kovi to my dictionary so I don't have to see the wavy red lines that creep me out).... Sorry, I wanted to get Kovi running to the T.

The lines on this photo grabbed me.  I highlighted them.

The red line isn't there.  The only diagonal line is that tree line.  If the red line would have been there it would make an overall pentagon, highlighted in aqua, that would made a home plate shape.

The guy in the green shirt is taking a picture at the same time I am.  He's wearing a green shirt like the team called the Dragons.  He's in focus because he's like me - can't we all get along? --- like in T-ball...

PS: I bought a left-handed glove for Kaley last night.  It's actually a right-handed glove... but left-handed people use right-handed gloves... so it's really a left-handed-people's glove.

PPS: Got the three science project written out.

PPPS: Researched English Manors.  Have a plan for painting.

PPPPS: Would it be the end of the world to have a couple beers so I can stop thinking for a couple hours???

No comments: