May 17, 2011

Bass And A Couple Perch

Here's some of the fish I caught today.

Honestly, that sunfish gave me the biggest fight.  I love those guys, but there's something cool about bass.  I had a really big bass on the line today and lost'em.  Love my #3.

I have been starting work at 6:00am and fishing from 3:00pm-7:00pm or so, actually until 8:30pm last night, I think.

Then Columbo.

I'm so out of it right now that a scene with Ricardo Mantabaun (sp?) and Columbo keep playing over and over again, "My name is Loui Montoyeah and thees is my country.  I offer ju hospeetality and all I get in return from ju ees accuzacion."
I told Kim today that it's like I'm turning a Rubiks cube and I get a solid color on one side then keep working to two... then it all falls apart... and then I keep working more.

Good time with Larry and Brian tonight.  Ate at Buffalo Wild Wings.  Larry's company, Akzo Nobel (like peace, man), sold off to LKQ today.









No comments: