May 9, 2011

Somehow That Mess Ends Up Working

I just got a text:
Mrs.Shelley [the director] said she was having a horrible day yesterday and she came to the theater and she saw ur painting and almost cried. She loves it, dude its AMAZING!:D great job!!! Thank you so muchhh!:D
I just deleted a day and a half's work of work and replaced it with:
qreal radius = tform.mapRect(item->boundingRect()).width()/2.0;
I've got to keep working.  I don't know how I keep going when everything, almost everything, is telling me I'm wrong.

I think NASA needs to be in that creative dissonance more.  It's an uncomfortable place for sure, however this period of change is an opportunity.

It's the place I've put myself in.  Honestly, I don't like it much of the time.  Every once in a while I need somebody to call :-)

No comments: