July 28, 2011

My Little Shrimp Friend

This little guy decided he liked me.
My first catch that didn't want to leave.
 I like shrimp.
And little fishies.

Today I felt very different.
It's kinda weird being weird.
But not weird weird.

Head in the clouds.
Then zoom in focus on a shrimp.
Little swimmers swimming.
Little beady eyes.

Then a dash of minnows.
A crab!

And that little spider on the rock.
Crawling around.

Prickly cactus in my hand.

Somebody else just got their stringer full.
Draggin' um in.
I'm staring at a shrimp
And he won't let go.

I think he likes me.
This is funny.

I wonder what's going on the other side
Sure is windy
Man, look at that little guy

There's just life everywhere
I wonder if I put enough sunscreen on...

And on and on and on...

2 comments:

Kim said...

Awww...maybe the shrimp caught YOU. :)

Keith said...

And maybe the Roadrunner caught the Coyote... I'm starting to think I may be slipping into another di-mention... I'm Marvin The Tap Dancing Horse! I was hearing chitter chatter... like "take me down to the very last city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty... take me home... yeah yeah" And then thinking i must have "the very last city" wrong... BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL! I HAVE THE POOOOWER!... zzzt zztt zzzzt...