July 5, 2011

This Is My Fish

In case you didn't read the shirt, here's what it says:

This Is
MY FISH
This Is
My Dad's Fish


We were playing paper football. Don't know what got into him for this photo, but as you can see he's working on a grand sense of humor.

I'm guessing what they meant by this shirt was - My daddy is my big fish and my son is my little fish, isn't that cute? But in our family what it means is, "Dad don't catch big fish!  Ha ha!!!"  BTW, thanks grandma for the shirt, it cracked me up.

The orange is a reminder that UT got hammered by of all schools - Baylor.

The good thing is, it's okay... in fact it's good.  There's a time for big fish and a time for little fish :-)  A time to lose and a time to win :-)  Sweet time... time for Yahtzee!

PS: I NAILED a bluegill today.

No comments: