August 8, 2011

After Launching A Parachute From The Kite








I can't live with a mess
But I can't help making them

For instance, I couldn't build
A fly on my new vice
With the hooks disorganized

But I made that parachute
On the kite work

After it flew
I said to myself
Oh No
Did I just throw the hooks
In the backpack?


And then I ask myself,
"Why?  Why can't I just stop?"
"And think?"

Really, I've always had this problem of
Over organization
And over disorganization

Almost assuredly
One day
The hooks will mix again
And I'll put'em all back

And I'll do it again
And again
And again
And again

And you'll say,
"Why don't you just leave'm all together?"

And I'll say,
"Because I can't stand it!"

And you'll say,
"Well stop doing that."

And I'll say,
"Leave me alone!"

And you'll feel bad
And offer a wonderful solution
And I'll screw it all up

Trust me
I'll mess up the hooks

I've just got to do it this way
Because I'm organized mishap waiting to happen

1 comment:

Keith said...

little magnetic square cutouts on the bottom of each compartment - the name of the hook type written on the square --- problem solved