November 12, 2011

Busy Like A What?

A beaver.

I think when I wrote this post a couple days ago that I was fighting off an illness.  When I don't feel well it seems like all is nuts.  I was distressed over the orange glow at night.

The last two nights have been sweet sleep.

Seabrook Middleschool --- Kaley's school.  Man, it's making us busy like a beaver!  A bunch of beavers!

I woke up this morning and thought, "Gotta get the science fair project underway.  Shoot, gotta get Kaley to the play at 5:00pm.  Shoot.  I wonder if I need to help her with math."

I was hoping to finish the floor in the "master bedroom" this week, but got half-way finished.  The room project needs an injection of energy from some outside source.

Kim, her mom and two sisters are coming soon from Austin/North Houston.

Then there is regular work.

Then there is football!  Oh, sweet football, I love football.  America would certainly die if she didn't have football.  I know I would.

All of the sudden, I feel sleepy.  I don't know how I keep doing stuff.  I wish I was more consistent with follow through.

I just want to watch A&M vs Kansas State... I mean what if A&M pulls it.  Long shot.  Well I can't.  I'm in Middle School.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I know! We ARE ALL in middle school! Who would have thought???