November 15, 2011

Science Fair Project Data Collected Etc.

My goodness.  I think I just got sleepy.  The science fair data has been collected.  The experiment turned out to be very interesting.  My conclusion would be contradictory and confusing as there are so many dependent variables even though it doesn't look like there are so many.  As usual, things are more complex. What we have is a ballpark.  For instance, clouds make a BIG difference.

Connie is here from The Netherlands.  They are watching Kaley's "Guys And Dolls" play on DVD.

Lynn, my mother in law, has successfully retired/moved to the area but got food poisoning (we think) at Hruskas in Ellinger.

Mikki, my other sister-in-law, also came by today.

Mark dropped by to do "the numbers" today.  He's a rockin' Spoonbiller this week.  Kickin' butt.

Tomorrow is Kovi's birthday.

The day is done, time for Kovi and I to blow something up.

No comments: