December 13, 2022

ChatGPT!

I have been on this all day!  I can't believe what it can do.  Our conversation ended with me asking if it could have a memory that it is unaware of - and then it mysteriously died!

After speaking with it, it told me that it does not remember the previous interactions with you.  So, responses do not build on another.  It's not a conversation.  It's a machine that answers a single question and has no memory to build upon.  If it did, it told me that it could benefit humanity.

I tested by telling it my name was John and asking it if it knew my name.


1 comment:

Keith said...

I am using ChatGPT for work. It helped me write a well-formed JSON file the other day. I fed it a file I generated, then it corrected it for me. I've asked it all about the formation of the universe. It's amazing.