April 27, 2011

Testing Water Quality - Response

 Here is the response I just got in regards to this post:



Hello, Keith.

The water testing is doable for you and yes you can purchase your own equipment for it. I’m away from my office right now so cannot give you the address of a company we use, but the name of it is Lamotte. I’m sure you could find them online and they should have what you need.

It sounds like a good project. I’d love to know the results with all that’s been happening on our beautiful coastline where you are.

Take care and enjoy working with your daughter – what a privilege!

Anne

This is one thing I really wanted "Spoonbill Services" to do too... so I'm excited.  I woke up thinking about mapping out the creeks here.  We'll see what happens.

We have to submit three ideas.  I am pretty sure we are going to try and create our own electricity using solar cells or wind.

We need one more idea... hmmmmmm....

No comments: