March 30, 2015

Kaley Wins Best Actress In District Level UIL Competition

I'm walking around with a smile on my face two days later.  I'm just so slappy happy about her winning the award.  She was voted best actress among around 10 6A High Schools.  I think I am the happiest person over the whole thing.  I just told the clerk at the local corner store.  I emailed her drama teacher from Jr. High.  I emailed people at work.  In all this, Kaley has kept up her grades and is on the Superintendent's best list.  I had my proud daddy moment at the show.  I thanked the judges and thanked the director.  I'm like, "That's my daughter."  When I held the plaque, I was so thrilled.  It's better than any award I ever got... We're talking multiple 6A Public Schools, bro!

There's more to come!  The bi-district meet is coming up shortly.

PS: I've been so into this play.  I helped Kaley practice some.  One night she forgot her script. I went to the school at night and went from locked door to locked door until I found an open door.  I found a janitor who opened classrooms and stuff.

I'm into this one!!!

No comments: