March 28, 2007

Back To School

I needed a tool for the frame I am making and went to Home Depot. They had cheap junk, so I took off to this store called "The Woodshop" in Texas City. I missed the turn and ended up in the College Of The Mainland's parking lot to make my U-turn. I happened to be at the "Art" building. In fact, they had a "Gallery". I decided to check it out.

And let me tell you something... those people were nice... It was like being with friends. I asked if I could check things out... And the woman said it'd be great if I did. So I looked in the classrooms with drawings and paintings everywhere. I went into the one room which was dark and turned on the lights. Wow! Half-finished paintings on the display. There were racks of oil paintings drying.

I can't explain this, but I calmed. Like I said, "Yes, that is it."

I got a course schedule.

No comments: