June 13, 2011

Talking To Kaley Down South

Just talked to Kaley down South.  She said it was 110 degrees.  She helped Mike, a dad I know who wasn't out surfing today!, put in windows.  She also walked around with a translator inviting kids to come to a church deal.  She was real impressed with the translator being able to completely understand her and translate to the kids.  Kaley has gotten to be pretty cool... she has this inner-outter sense of what she's doing... and it's all her.  Awesome.

I know this is an off-the-wall thought, but while talking to her, I thought, "Spoonbill!  My girl is employed!"  When speaking with her, I felt I was getting a status report.  It was cool.   I was like, "Are we executing the plan at helping out the world?" She was like, "Yes. We have 34 people and we are gittin' it done." I was like, "Excellent!"

One more thing.  Kim is the bouncy airy (okay, ditzy - but good ditzy) person that makes everything happen.  Go Kim!  You're hired!

No comments: