October 2, 2011

The Persona, The Stalker And The Real

Continuing the last post...

For whatever reason, the psychotic individual has the need to play "matchup" with the real person and the figmented image of the person.  In silence, with no feedback, the psychotic individual grows anxious.  For reasons unknown, the crazed must be satisfied with feedback.  Why?  Well if I knew that I wouldn't be writing this post.  Call that dependency.  Call it crazy.  Call it *stalking* for attention.  Please don't try to fix me or even respond to this post even if you have the power to satisfy.  I'm really okay.  Please don't try to get me to verify your humanity either.  I don't know which is worse being the stalker or the stalkee.

What is weird is that the ones imagined that can satisfy this inner dependency thing don't necessarily resemble the persona that you create.  This is why silence is so crucial for the, what should I call them? - how about Persona for the imagined character and Real for the actual person.  Okay, remember that my devoted ever attentive deep reading reader that is just begging for more insight - Persona and Real... I knew you'd listen... Another definition Stalker is the one needing feedback and "friendship".

At this point, another Persona pops up and says, "There's a book on this.  You're co-dependent.  That's old."  But I'm going to fight back and just keep writing.  I could join a counseling group on the internet but they are all crazy.  The Persona pops back and says, "No, they could be helpful."  Now I'm arguing with as I call him "The Professor".

The Real is shocked at the Stalker's impression of who the Real is. The Real and Stalker's Persona are so different in the mind's eye of the Real.  The Real will most definitely say to the Stalker, "Look, I am not who you think I am.  I am as human as you.  I am ugly like you."  This could happen or the Stalker could see the real real of the Real and find himself in shock that the angels of heaven have become earthly and ugly.

In each case or mix of cases there will be an unhealthy sad interplay between Stalker and Real... mostly instigated by the Stalker.

In the latter case the Stalker may try and force the Real to be the Persona he imagines.  This will no doubt rub the Real the wrong way leaving the Stalker in a state of fear and trembling.  The Stalker has to be able to match Persona and Real through feedback so he can know what to do with himself.  Like I said, it's a sick state.  The Stalker may be well aware of his problem but find approval by the Real necessary for happiness... maybe because he is actually satisfying the imagined Persona and receives confirmation through the Real... This would imply that the Persona is more real to the Stalker and the Real is just a puppet to mouth the words, "Okeedokalee".  Man, that is psychotic.

No comments: